Thursday, September 22, 2011

NO REGRETS.





Its been quite a long time since i had this feeling,,
Mixed emotions.
Happiness. Sadness. Grateful.

Im happy because i finally i did something ive been wanting to do for a very long time and
thank God after several years that we met each others eyes and despite of everything what happened
she's still here in my mind & heart. Finally, I did something beautiful in my life. Taking risks. Taking chances.
I did really prepare for that day to come and hope that everything i plan will work. I told to myself that whatever happens there's " NO REGRETS." because if this will be the last chance. No questions, I'll take it.

Sadness pours in my heart from the very moment she opened her lips and told me that she wants to be honest with me. I tried to give her back my sweetest smile and pretend that its okay, but to be honest with her that i have nothing to lose...i told to myself if ever everything wont work. ill accept it with all of my heart. I just simply love her hair, her eyes, and her smile... I just love everything about her.

Gratitude feeds my soul, because i believe that there is a reason why it happened and only god knows why, Im not bitter nor angry for i know love is not selfish. I believe that if you really love someone you have to
" Let Go and Let God."  I dont know, but i just love her and i just want her to be happy and see her sweetest smile again. I'm grateful because i met her and somehow we've shared good times sharing thoughts and happy memories. Though things i planned didn't work i still believe in chances maybe not for today or tomorrow no one knows; but still believe that someday our paths will crossed again, and im sure if that day will come ill be the first to smile and greet her and maybe invite her for a coffee.But for now the best thing i can do is pray for her and be happy for her, I just wish that if another man comes to her life please dont make her cry again, because she dont deserve that, and if that day happens again. I wont hesitate to wipe her tears again,

I LOVE YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment