Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHIAROSCURO

First shot i've made using a improvised PINHOLE CAMERA made of empty tin container of ice cream.
this was a view from a window in our classroom, i really love this shot it reminds me of an xray effect lol:)






She is Goldie, Our first model in my Nude Photography class.
I love playing with lights and shadows in these shots.



 I love these imperfections...




first contact print ive made lol. see my real name?XD

again. i love the imperfections in post processing of my photos and it shows that there's lot more to be learned but at the same time i appreciate the natural being of these photographs.  


Above our my first photos i took using my PENTAX 50 mm SLR way back in college. These are all printed manually by me:) I was inspired to post this black and white photos because of a quiet yet passionate girl Cij Tipawan:) i was amazed by her photos capturing naturally her everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment